Skip to main content

June 30, 2022

Racquel Deanna Clayton, age 43, 176 Carmens Road, Palmetto, LA 71358, Aggravated assault with a firearm, criminal trespassing, simple assault.  Arrested by St. Landry Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Lance Joseph Richard, age 29, 1708 Pujo Street, Opelousas, LA 70570, Possession with intent to distribute Schedule I CDS, possession with intent to distribute Schedule II CDS (2 counts).  Arrested by St. Landry Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Hosea Brisco, age 43, 2837 Prudhomme Road, Eunice, LA 70535, Contractor fraud (2 counts), bench warrant (2 counts).  Arrested by St. Landry Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Lydell Anderson Rubin Jr., age 26, 817 S. Railroad Avenue, Opelousas, LA 70570, Possession with intent to distribute Schedule I CDS, possession with intent to distribute Schedule II CDS, illegal possession of weapons in the presence of CDS, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, drug paraphernalia.   Arrested by St. Landry Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Malik Richard, age 22, 241 Dulles Drive, Eunice, LA 70535, Possession with intent to distribute Schedule I CDS, possession with intent to distribute Schedule II CDS.  Arrested by Eunice Police Department.

Dravon Taylor, age 27, 8178 Highway 190, Opelousas, LA 70570, Non-support.  Arrested by St. Landry Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Sierra Maneke Sims, age 35, 1618 Caddo Street, Opelousas, LA 70570, Hold for Opelousas City Court.  Arrested by Opelousas City Marshal’s Office.

On behalf of Sheriff Bobby J. Guidroz, this is Deputy Chief Eddie Thibodeaux and this concludes our report. All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law!